Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Superdrug Haul


At the weekend I picked up a few bits in Superdrug, here's what I got..

Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer - An Amelia Liana inspired purchase after watching her recent drugstore week videos. I usually use Benefits POREfessional and have picked up the Keils blur so wanting to find a cheaper alternative.

Rimmel Match Foundation - This is a repurchase, I absolutely love this foundation by my current shade is too dark for me so I was in need of a lighter one (and some sun!)

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather Eyeshadow in Creamy Beige - An Essie button inspired purchase, after having my eye on MAC's Groundwork paint point and seeing she recommended this as a dupe 

Maybeline lipgoss in Cashmere Rose - FINALLY. When I first fell in love with these lip glosses months ago this one was always sold out, after spotting it I though I would pick it up for old times sake

Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner - This is a dark brown/red which I wanted to pick up to wear with my nude lipsticks to make my lips look more fuller and give that definite start/end to where your lips and skin meet! Also loving the fact it's a wind up and no sharper needed

Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eye Pencil in Denim Blue - A blue! I have to say this is another Youtubers inspired purchase from both Anna and Lily who have suggested little ways to bring colour to your makeup. I thought a could try a blue liner for my bottom lashes to switch things up a bit. I've got my eye on the green too..

What have you found recently at the drugstore?

3 comments:

  1. Great post !!!

    I love your blog

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    I have also shared your blog with my friends :)

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that primer it's one of my favourites!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete