Monday, 2 February 2015

Mani Monday #5


This week I'm feeling the nude. Low maintenance and matches all outfits, what's not to like? This is the Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in Oh, Mr Darcy! The colour is a lovely light creamy brown, not light enough to wash me out and not dark enough to draw attention to. This formula is seriously long lasting and if it does chip, the colour is so close to my natural colour I don't think you'd even notice. On top of this, this polish can be picked up for super cheap - I think £3/4 in Superdrug. My nails are sorted! 

What's your go-to no fuss colour? 

7 comments:

  1. love this shade! Nails Inc Porchester Square is my go-to shade that goes with everything! x

    http://oliviaandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard so much about that one, need to pick it up x

      Delete
  2. I love nude nail varnish, its so fuss free

    Andrea
    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nude lipstick, it's gorgeous x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour! It looks a bit like taupe.
    I currently not wearing anything on my nails, but I am in love with the new bodyshop lip & cheek velvet sticks!

    xx
    Curvybird.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete