Wednesday, 28 January 2015

The Netflix Tag



I thought this would be a fun one to fill out after spotting it on Gemma's blog here..

What are your favourite series to watch on Netflix?

I haven't actually watched that many, I have a big ole' "to watch" list but my favourite so far has definitely been Breaking Bad as I am sure most of the population would agree.

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

Revenge - I am about 7 episodes in to the first series and absolutely hooked. I love the fact episodes are 40 minutes long - long enough to get stuck into but short enough not to take a massive chunk of your day.


If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix - What would it be?


To name a couple, Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Sex and The City. But generally any trash TV shows - they're a guilty pleasure of mine.

What is your one peeve about Netflix?

The whole UK/American access being different, luckily I've found a way to work around this so can get all the good stuff American's get but still I don't think we should have to put in the extra effort..

What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?

In bed, candles burning, something to snack on and some company.

Recommend one film or series for someone else.

Breaking Bad, Orange is the New Black, and of course, any of the Disney films!


5 comments:

  1. You should try Sherlock and Friends, they're both amazing! I highly recommend!

    XOXO, A
    www.bundleofchoi.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Great post and very nice blog!
    I'm following your blog. Can you follow me back, please? Thank you so much! :)
    Bisous,
    www.pequenomuffin.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely Keeping Up With The Kardashian's being put on Netflix aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish sex in the city was on Netflix xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk - Don't forget to check out my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars! It's an American TV show but it's absolutely amazing!

    Ree // coffeewithree.com

    ReplyDelete