Thursday, 8 January 2015

Sephora Haul



I spent my time off over Christmas in New York and.. Sephora happened.. More than once. I thought I would haul all the things I got. Admittedly there's a lot more at home with me than what's captured in the photo above! If you can't treat yourself at Christmas, when can you right?

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads // Purity Philosophy Cleanser // Glamglow Youthmud // Glamglow Thirstymud / Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant Solid Stick // BB Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer // BB Texture Hair (un)dressing Creme // BB Thickening Dryspun Finish // Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray // NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer // Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed // Tarte Gifted Mascara // NARS Pro-prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base // Kat Von-D Tattoo Liner in Trooper // Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion // Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment // Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01 // Sephora Cream Lip Stain 05 // Bite Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Musk // Bite Luminous Lipstick Duo in Fig // NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella // NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien // Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfume Black // Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfume White // Sephora Pro Fan Brush 65 // Sephora Pro Airbrush Blush Brush 54

And if you're wondering after all this, yes, I am now a Sephora VIB, oops.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to hear what you think about the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. I really want to buy some!

    xx Melvina
    melvinaduka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to post a review after a suitable amount of time using them - stay posted! xx

      Delete
  2. oh my god that is what dreams are made of! i am very envious i've spied a few things i want to try including the first aid pads and the elizabeth and james perfumes - little bit obsessed with the olsen twins!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was like a kid in the candy store! I'm still yet to crack them open yet! x

      Delete
  3. You got gorgeous products :) xo

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, had been adding to the list for ages. YT and blogs are so enabling x

      Delete
  4. Great haul :) Happy New Year! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!




    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy New Year to you also. Aw thanks, yes of course :-)

      Delete