Monday, 26 January 2015

Mani Monday #4


This week it's back to dark, I thought I may as well get my uses out of my dark polishes while I can still get away with it! As you can see, this week's formula is the same as last as I have been loving it. So long wearing and hardly any chips until the last few days. For me that's a winner in itself. This is the Maybelline Forever Strong Super Gel Nail Colour 7 Days in Extreme Blackcurrant. The colour is so deep and rich, almost black but with the tiniest hint of purple to make it interesting. 

What's on your nails?

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that shade! So dark and fierce :)

    Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shade x
    So glad I stumbled upon your blog x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I've been following your blog for a while now and love it so that's really nice to hear x

      Delete
  3. It's rare to find a high street varnish that lasts a decent amount of time, so this looks great! Love the colour too!
    Dimples Diaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, that's why I'm so happy these loads of cute shades to choose from x

      Delete
  4. I love colours like this for winter! Looks super glossy :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colour. I don't wear nailpolishes that often because I'm so lazy and I know that's wrong but still I don't do it even though I like wearing it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I've definitely had loads of phases where I can't be arsed with it! Thanks love :-)

      Delete