Monday, 19 January 2015

Mani Monday #3



This week it's all about Maybelline Forever Strong Super Stay Gel Nail Colour 7 Days in Berry Stain (and breathe out). I already know that the formula of these polish's are super and will last me the week so it was a no brainer, the only question was which colour to choose from my collection. I felt this mid purple would be great since the days are getting lighter for longer and it finally feels as if Winter is coming to an end.

What's the nail polish formula you swear by to get you through the week?

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a nice one to get you out of the darkness rut I had going on! x

      Delete
  2. Ooo really pretty color!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post !!! had a great read !!

    love your blog !!


    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jade, will check it out xx

      Delete
  4. Love this shade! I need to see if I can get my hands on it asap! Love your blog! New follower on Bloglovin!

    XOXO, Erica
    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it! Thanks hun, still trying to figure everything out haha xx

      Delete
  5. This shade is beautiful *heart eyes emoji* I love the Barry M Gelly nail varnishes!

    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. the color looks really nice! i usually stick to black haha

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is so pretty!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete