Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Lush Haul



It's no secret that I love a bath. Like the association game.. I say "bath" you say.. "Lush". Living out of town and miles away from store I decided to treat myself to an online order. I like to pick out different products each time I buy from there so I can test as many as I can and find the ones I like the most. My current favourite is Butterball and is one I've picked up upon every visit or order since its first try. When it fizzes it releases Shea butter which makes your bath smell and feel absolutely gorgeous. It melts into the skin so easily and after use there's no need for moisturising! Lazy girl problems. I feel like this bath bomb offers the best value for money since we all know these little treats do all add up and can become an expensive habit to keep.


I can't wait to give these a try - have any of you tried these?

5 comments:

  1. Butterball sounds amazing, I think that is the next one I'll be picking up!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me! Best one I've found so far - enjoy :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oooh can't wait to try it, I can't believe I didn't pick it up sooner - a lot of people go crazy for it

      Delete
  3. AAAH! I love lush! It's so Lush! I have to say I really like the way you blog. P.s Wanna be blog friends? Join my site at the bottom of my page... Just click this link: Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk (copy and paste into URL)

    ReplyDelete