Friday, 23 January 2015

Friday Quote



It's Friday! This week I've been feeling all my clothes are a little.. Black. When buying new clothes I naturally gravitate towards the black and if browsing online I will always filter my selection so everything I am looking at is black, other colours don't even get looked at. It's what I'm comfortable in and I just think it makes everything look more put together. I personally love a monochrome wardrobe but I just feel I have too much in general. This weekend I am planning to make it all a bit more streamlined. There really is no need for over 40 t-shirts Laura. Anybody else got the niggle to start their spring cleaning early?

8 comments:

  1. It's really strange, I normally prefer colourful clothing but lately I've been wearing so much black! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe something to do with the weather! Hopefully the sun will make an appearance soon :-)

      Delete
  2. I love black when it comes to bags and accessories!

    http://awholelotofserendipity.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveee that quote - it's so true half the time haha. Drop all the colour! I've already gotten a head start on spring cleaning in my wardrobe - my beauty stuff, though... no.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah exactly. And woah woah woah that would be too far ;-)

      Delete
  4. Definitely want to start my spring clean early but it is SUCH a big job! Great quote :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete