Saturday, 10 January 2015

Duty Free Purchases



You're at the airport waiting for your flight home, you've checked in, stocked up on as many sweets as possible for the flight and even though you could exchange them back to sterling upon your return to the UK, the dollars in your purse seem to be burning a hole. 

It's not surprising to spend most, all or even more of the dollars you had brought with you for your 10 day trip to New York - but I had just enough left over to pick up two things. Both item repurchases and both completely necessary. 

Tweezerman Tweezers: My old tweezers are the same brand but a different style, the tip goes into a point rather than being slanted like these, they are very precise and lasted me years and years. This being said they were getting worn and not picking up the hairs as easily as they used to so when this bright red pair caught my eye I knew they were the ones to pick up and I'm looking forward to testing them out.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream: The other item I picked up since I am currently getting to the bottom of my current pot and the thought of it running out was making me nervous. I use this moisturiser day and night, it's a simple, no fuss one which does a great job and hydrating my skin which is all I want in something I use on my skin twice a day. My skin seems to drink it up and if I find a good skincare item I tend to stick to it in effort to to upset my skin so I thought it was a good idea to pick this up again rather than try something new. We'll leave that for the make up products.

6 comments:

  1. i adore tweezerman tweezers! so gutted mine are missing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, they defy need to go back on the wish list then :-)

      Delete
  2. Ohh I have been wanting to try out Tweezerman's Tweezers! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously give them a go, I will love them for life!

      Delete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award as think your blog really deserves it :) This is a great way to discover smaller blogs! More info on what to do in our post here..
    http://2peasinapodblog2.blogspot.com/?spref=tw
    2 Peas In A Pod Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet! Thank you so much, I will be sure it check it out x

      Delete